Noor Commodity Traders Limited 757/1, West Shewrapara, Mirpur , Dhaka Full Time
Apply period is over.
looking for dynamic E-Commerce Operations Manager to overseeing Design and Developments of Website, Monitor web analytics and internal data sources, Design and Execute Roadmaps, Incorporate Best Practices, Budget Effectively, supervise all activities and product development, Work closely with web development and technical teams.
Responsibilities and Duties:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the website and Facebook page, trading them effectively, optimizing user journeys, and aligning efforts with the digital acquisition and retention teams. The Ecommerce Manager will use data, heatmaps, and other engagement tools to brief optimizations into the development and design teams to ensure high conversion, a higher average order value and engagement. The Ecommerce Manager will have strong commercial acumen, be data passionate, and have great attention to detail.
• Product data management - ensure that all product data is on the Website and Facebook page including images, descriptions, product detail, and prices.
• Manage the overall critical path to get product information and photography on to the site on time and ensure all involved teams within the business are aware of deadlines.
• Online Product Management – Ensure that products are merchandised while ensuring that products are simple to find, but yet maximizing sale opportunities.
• Ensure that all the back-office work is done to maximize merchandising opportunities (such as attribute compilation for onsite filtering purposes)
• Overall management of e-Commerce stock and involvement in the commercial plan for growth.
• Stock Availability – monitor stock holding and report weekly on the site cover and work collaboratively with merchandising team to plan and maintain a sufficient stock holding.
• Maximize the profit contribution of e-Commerce sales through effective management of stock levels and accurate forecasting of sales
• Ensure inventory availability in advance of planned site launches, updates, marketing campaigns and promotional activity
• Online sales budget control and forecasting – identify and report on trends in trading performance and develop sales forecasts for peak trading periods online.
• Web and Facebook page Analytics – monitor and measure site performance, while using this to make recommendation and improve performance. Use Google Analytics.
• Measure online conversion and identify tactics internally and with third parties to improve conversion rates.
• Provide weekly product status reports
• Report on product sales and think of tactics to improve sales
• Identify areas of underperformance and develop strategies to improve
• Monitor stock levels and analyze web sales versus store performance
• Monitor competitor and web sales trends to ensure web and Facebook page offer and
experience is in line with customer expectations
• Develop an in depth understanding of the customer requirements for all product categories, constantly reviewing category growth opportunities, trends, life of a line KPIs and size curves.
• Ensure that the product/trading strategies are supported by the acquisition/marketing strategy for all trafficked channels – including SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Display working with 3rd party agencies
• Collaborate with the ecommerce team on optimizing the website customer experience / journey, feeding into decisions on content, functionality and layout across the site (e.g., homepage, navigation, PDP)
• Collaborate with the design team to upload content to the site
• Collaborate with the CRM manager, feeding into the CRM strategy, email planning and segmentation / personalization from a stock and product perspective
• Work with the Head of Ecommerce on identifying enhancements and issues.
• Manage AB and multi variant testing, identifying conversion tests and managing Demand ware to implement and analyze.
• Manage site navigation, search, categories, filters and product placement by setting merchandising strategy alongside the Head of Ecommerce.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with a commercial drive
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent organizational and project management skills essential
• Technical experience with ecommerce platforms
• Knowledge of digital marketing channels
• Flexible and responsive to change
• Self-motivated, confident and assertive
• Possess a forward-thinking working ethic in order to drive the business forward
• Strong attention to detail.
• Work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and support the business objectives to drive profitability
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing
University of Dhaka,North South University,BRAC University,Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology,Jahangirnagar University students will get preference
Preferred Professional Certification: Digital Marketing,SEO,ECommerce Operations
Skills Required: Any reputed ecommerce company, eCommerce Operation
3 to 5 year(s)
The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 3 years of experience in managing Ecommerce lead role., Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Digital Marketing, eCommerce Operation, Ecommerce Supply Chain, SEO and Digital
T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Over time allowance