JK Associates provide specialized services in Business Entity Setup, Intellectual Property Rights, Corporate Affairs, Foreign Trade and Investment, and Taxation.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leading and managing all aspects of legal risks, defend proactively all legal issues, and provide prompt and appropriate in-house legal services.
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the Company's full legal rights.
- Checking all prepared documentation (e.g. Corporate Agreement, Lease Agreement, Deed of Agreement, Legal Undertaking, Corporate Guarantee, Tripartite Agreement, Employment Agreement etc.) and legal vetting of the same.
- Monitoring cases, submission of statements relating to the new development about the legal claims in order to keep the authority informed and up-to-date.
- Monitor legal claims or area operations/revenue teams and keep information up-to-date.
- Providing guidance on proper applications and interpretation of laws and regulations applicable to the business.
- Conduct legal research regarding company-related matters.
- Monitoring litigations/court cases related matters and provide feedback to the Management from time to time.
- Maintaining close connection with external legal Counsels/Panel Lawyers/Law Firms to ensure the organization is represented in a timely and effective manner in all legal matters and court cases.
- Any other job assigned by the Management
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications: