We are looking for head of Commercial
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow-up, monitoring and supervision of all commercial work as Head of Commercial department with Bank prudentially.
- Proper knowledge on UCPDC, Import Policy, Export Policy and Guideline for Foreign Exchange Transection.
- Checking the terms of Export LC/Contract and opening BTB LC against their on by a justified way.
- Follow-up of shipment of raw materials and tracking of raw material until in-house.
- Handling of Export document, Negotiation with Bank and follow-up of repatriation of proceed against thereon.
- Procurement of raw material by way of identifying the source, negotiation of price and determining the way of payment.
- Handling customs related issue like
- Arrangement of issuance of new Bond License and renewal of Bond License.
- Conducting yearly customs audit properly.
- Inclusion of raw material, allocation of quantity.
- Arrangement of issuance of Indemnity bond favoring customs authority to release
- the goods and release of indemnity bond before maturity.
- All other customs related work proficiently and independently.
- Proper knowledge on rules regulation of Customs and VAT.
- Monitoring and handling of Shipping Line, negotiation with them, identifying the better alternates very professionally.
- Dealing with C & F agent, monitoring their work very carefully and negotiation of different charges with them.
- Determining the requirement of raw materials and procurement of raw materials on due time.
- Arrangement of insurance policy, negotiation with them in different issue and lodgment of claim if required with proper knowledge.
- Supervision of subordinate's work and preparation of their appraisal.
- Directly deal with the Top Management with 100% Honesty and dedication.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Age 35 to 45 years
- At least 12 year(s) experience with minimum 02(two) years as GM or equivalent in a reputed organization.
- Both males and females can apply.
- Applicant should have experience of commercial work in knit Composite Garments Industry.
- Strong communication skill in English is required for both speaking & writing.
- Should have knowledge on the customs & International Trade rules.
- Should have good knowledge in Bank activities, rules & regulations related to import/export.
- Having sound knowledge of Clearing & Forwarding (C&F), Customs Bond rules & regulations etc.
- Should have ability to work under pressure
- Festival Bonus, Earn Leave, Group Insurance.