- None (0 Rating)
- 0 Reviews
IELTS, International English Language Testing System, is the worldwide recognized testing system that assesses the competence of the English language of an individual who wants to study or work in a country where English is commonly used for communication. IELTS is conducted by The University of Cambridge, The British Council, and IDP Education. However, it comprises four components (Reading, Writing, Listening, and Speaking) and all candidates are to undergo them. Though reading and writing are quite different for the Academic and General Training modules, listening and speaking are similar for both modules. In addition, results are published on a nine-band scale for the overall language ability of four skills. Before sitting for IELTS Exam, candidates are to practice a lot to get a prospective score. Because different institutes and governments accept different IELTS scores for a wide range of courses and migration requirements.
- Who are eager to study abroad and work in a multinational company can do this course
Who this course is for
- Students who need to study where English is the language of communication.
- Migrants who need to work in English speaking country.
- Job seekers who want to work in a multinational company.
- Employees who like to see promotions.
What you’ll learn
- From basic to advance IELTS.
- How to approach IELTS Exam.
- How many types of questions have appeared in the IELTS exam for reading?
- How to solve these reading questions.
- What type of vocabulary is used for Bar chart, Pie chart, Line graph, Process diagram, Map, and Table?
- How to write long sentences for Task 1& 2.
- How to generate ideas to write Task 2.
- What strategy and planning are taken to complete Task achievement for both writing Task 1 & 2.
- How 4 steps improve listening skills dramatically.
- How to approach listening questions.
- Voice scripting and then how to improve the script for speaking tests.
- What plan is effective for Q-card?
- How to prepare logical and organized answers for abstract questions of part 3.
Why Charterd Skills
Chartered Skills is a quality professional e-learning & hiring platform. We Provide Versatile skill-oriented courses which really touch one’s goal. We also ensure freedom for entrepreneurs, the job for job seekers ecstasy for professional people. There are membership facilities in a wide range of categories for those who have completed courses from chartered skills and are already professional degree achievers from other institutions. You Can turn yourself into an asset than a liability by achieving skills for yourself, your family, society, and your nation. We are with you to make your journey comfortable.
On top of these, we offer e-study and online job facilities. Besides, our expert professional team members assist every single docile learner in gaining skills and in executing the skill in professional life. Since the job sectors are becoming more and more challenging, our dynamic courses help make room for the upcoming challenges. Overall, it is e-learning, earning, and hiring professional platform that significantly impacts leadership globally.