- None (0 Rating)
- 0 Reviews
If you feel a passion for photography and Graphics Design it is an ideal course for you. In this course, you will be guided to focus on learning photo editing using editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and InDesign. Every photographer needs to master these tools to participate in highly competitive real-world projects. The good news is, this course will provide you with knowledge based on Graphics Design starting from basic to a professional level through practical real-world projects so that your understanding of Graphics Design won’t go wrong.
Since you will undergo a project-oriented course, you will get proper work experience as well. So you will be professional from the very beginning of your career.
- You need to access Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign software. It’s better for you if you have version CS6 or higher Adobe products. Updated version will help you with better experience.
Who this course is for
- Anyone interested in creating compelling and GREAT design.
- Those interested in learning Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (Affinity Designer Too!)
- Those wanting to understand graphic design basics and theory paired with real world projects and applications
- Those looking to learn logo design and branding techniques and execution
- Anyone wanting to become a graphic designer part-time or full-time, or those who need design skills to elevate their current careers.
- Those looking for a solid graphic design foundations course with the depth of an intermediate level course
- Those wanting to learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer
What you’ll learn
- Have a deep understanding of typography, color theory, photos, layout, blocking and other design theory and skills
- Understand and learn the essential tools and capabilities of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Create logos and branding packages for potential clients
- Learn photo editing and manipulation in Adobe Photoshop
- Master the pen tool, shape builder tool and other essential vector design tools in Adobe Illustrator.
- How to create editorial spreads and magazine layouts using Adobe InDesign
- Understand solid logo design and ad design principles to create compelling campaigns and logos
- Work through the entire package design process
- Learn non-destructive editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop
- Work through an event flyer design to understand strong type hierarchy, balance and overall design layout
- Learn a few of the upcoming design trends for 2021 and how to create them!
- Learn the history of fonts and typefaces and how to pair fonts
- Learn the basics of Affinity Designer and learn the difference between Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer
- Work through a 7 page vector tracing worksheet and feel confident creating a complex vector illustration by the end of this worksheet
- NEW! Learn how to work with multiple page layouts in Adobe InDesign and create a cookbook cover and book
- NEW! Learn the step-by-step process to becoming a graphic designer
- NEW! Learn how to work with Photoshop Mockups to create great presentations
- NEW! Learn word mapping and brainstorming techniques to increase your creativity in logo design and branding projects
- NEW! Learn the Double Exposure Effect in Adobe Photoshop
- NEW! Create Vector Art in Adobe Illustrator
- NEW! Learn How to Encourage and Spark Creativity
- NEW! How to create YouTube thumbnails and social media graphics
- NEW! How to properly give and receive critiques and feedback
Why Charterd Skills
Chartered Skills is a professional & educational e-learning & hiring platform that provides a wide range of skill-oriented courses helping individuals reach their professional goals. Our platform enables entrepreneurs to learn their industry know-how, helps job seekers match their skill sets with the ideal jobs & allows professionals to remain relevant in their industries through upskilling & microlearning. When you complete a course on Chartered Skills, you become a certified expert through our accreditations.
Along with access to the finest technology & industry experts, Chartered Skills also provides support all the way during & after your course. With access to a personalised dashboard, you will be able to access the courses you have completed, quizzes you have taken and of course, the Certificate of Completion for all completed courses. So start upgrading your skill sets, establish yourself as a leader in your industry and stay relevant in the dynamic ways of the current world, only through Chartered Skills.