- None (0 Rating)
- 0 Reviews
One of the best skills of today is UI/UX design. If you look at the search history of the last five years on Google Trends, you will understand that the demand for UI/UX is increasing day by day. There is a huge demand in the local and global market place. Are UI/UX the same thing? Many of us understand UI/UX design only as web templates and mobile app design. It's a misnomer.UI is a type of graphic material and UX is designed based on the user's experience. It is seen that designing based on the user's experience is becoming more acceptable to people and especially in the global marketplace, its demand is also very high.Day by day, the demand for UI UX is also increasing in the local job sector. Since the demand is very high and the competition is low, UI/UX design for local jobs or global jobs can be a great career. Adobe XD, Figma, Lunacy, Invision, Sketch Tools will teach a variety of case studies, prototyping, wireframming and practical things, UI design by analyzing real client requirements, all the tips and tricks of the Fiverr marketplace, portfolio build, life time support and many more. And if you follow our guidelines in the right way, you can earn during the course. Also, your classes and support will continue until you earn.
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2019. You can get a free trial from Adobe. No prior knowledge of design experience is needed. No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who wants to start using Adobe XD in their career & get paid for their user experience design skills.
- This course is for beginners, newbies & amateurs in the field of UX design.
- Aimed at people new to the world of design & user experience.
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio.
What you’ll learn
- Become a UX designer.
- You will be able to start earning money from your XD Skills.
- You will be able to add a UX designer to your CV
- Build a UX project from beginning to end.
- Become a UI designer.
- Build & test a full mobile app.
- Build & test a full website design.
- You will have a project of your own to add to your portfolio.
- 93 lectures of well-structured, step by step content.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- Work with fonts & colours.
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Test on mobile phones.
- You'll create a realistic prototype complete with micro-interactions.
- Send your designs for feedback & commenting.
- Export production-ready assets.
- Create your first UX brief & persona.
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits.
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- Forum support from me and the rest of the BYOL crew
- All the techniques used by UX professionals
- Build a mobile app prototype that responses to voice commands.
- You will be able to talk correctly with other UX design professionals.
- You'll learn how to choose colours.
- You'll learn how to pick the correct fonts.
- You'll be able to send your finished work to other professionals in the correct formats.
Why Charterd Skills
Chartered Skills is a professional & educational e-learning & hiring platform that provides a wide range of skill-oriented courses helping individuals reach their professional goals. Our platform enables entrepreneurs to learn their industry know-how, helps job seekers match their skill sets with the ideal jobs & allows professionals to remain relevant in their industries through upskilling & microlearning. When you complete a course on Chartered Skills, you become a certified expert through our accreditations.
Along with access to the finest technology & industry experts, Chartered Skills also provides support all the way during & after your course. With access to a personalised dashboard, you will be able to access the courses you have completed, quizzes you have taken and of course, the Certificate of Completion for all completed courses. So start upgrading your skill sets, establish yourself as a leader in your industry and stay relevant in the dynamic ways of the current world, only through Chartered Skills.